Advanced Spread Trading
Course Descriptor and Learning Outcomes
Spread trading is how professionals go about trading the markets. Everyone from fund managers to proprietary traders know the importance of understanding spread relationships and how markets work together.
Our flagship Advanced Spread Trading course is designed to be an end-to-end approach to trading these markets.
- We look at why we are trading spreads.
- We look at the building blocks of spreads.
- We go deeper into the common types of spreads.
- We cover technical, fundamental and seasonal analysis.
- We show you how to find high probability trades using historical data.
- And we show you how to manage the risk of spreads.
It’s not all pretty pictures here. There is a bit of reading involved, but that is what it takes to learn something properly and know more than the next trader.
Before you start, you might not know what a spread is. At the end, you will have an approach to trading spreads that is backed by real statistics. It is measurable and logical.
As always, the course comes with complete support, so when you get stuck, just ask.
- Knowledge of how futures contracts work. See Futures Primer.
- No trading experience required.
- The lessons use a data subscription from MRCI. It is highly recommended the user subscribes to MRCI also, although it’s not entirely essential.
As a special bonus, for all lessons, you have the option of 1-on-1 support and feedback.